Thursday, August 25, 2011

Abundance and Prosperity Manifestation

I just finished a meditation on Abundance. Abundance can be of a spiritual nature or even a material nature. My focus was to be able to have an abundance of time and money that will allow me to work towards becoming a Reiki and Energy Healer and Yoga Instructor. I have can manifest the time and money to move towards my dream of opening my own Spiritual and Wellness Center that I can share these gifts with others and be of service to others, without fear.

I keep Aventurine on me at times that I wish to focus on manifesting Abundance and Prosperity. Aventurine is great for abundance, good luck, money and prosperity. Keep it with you when interviewing for jobs, working on manifesting abundance and prosperity, or to help you get through financial rough patches.

Since Aventurine is green, it's also great to use for the Heart Chakra to balance any emotional blockages you may have. It will clear the Heart Chakra, balance your emotions, heal the heart, and enhance creativity.

I also meditate on Lakshmi and chant a mantra to her. Lakshmi is the Hindu Goddess of Abundance and Prosperity. Call upon her when you need an abundance of time, money, or knowledge. Lakshmi works will with Ganesh who is the remover of obstacles!

2 comments:

  1. Tiime, money or knowledge....Who couldn't use a bit of each of these :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps I could give it a try on a meditation with regards to abundance.

    ReplyDelete